Commitment of the top management of PFM-GROUP, presented as the Quality, Environmental and Occupational Safety Management System Policy.
The policy is binding on all PFM-GROUP staff and relevant stakeholders.
3. PFM-GROUP POLICY
For our companies and activities
- PFM — service s.r.o.
- maintenance and comprehensive care of own and external properties (listed as contracts)
- administrative activities for all PFM Group companies
- PFM — Greenvia s.r.o.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of landscaping
- Design, implementation, maintenance and rental of interior greenery
- Atelier 99 s.r.o.
- design services for own objects and external customers (listed as orders)
- RENFIELD s.r.o.
- project management for own objects and external customers (managed as orders)
Vision and policy to ensure product and service quality, environmental protection and occupational safety
- VISION: We can see beyond our own pockets. We are creating a space in which each of us can afford to make the world a better place to live.
- We are a healthy and strong group of mid-size firms that provide a wide range of real estate services.
- Despite our breadth and professionalism, we maintain a home-like environment for our employees and partners and a personal touch for our clients.
- Our scope extends to other social and societal areas of human life and we feel responsible for them.
- Together, we form a unit where we enjoy doing what we do.
- Sustainable profitable growth
- We are growing steadily, year by year. It is our existential necessity. It’s the only thing that keeps our company alive.
- We are developing sustainably — in all aspects: from economic to environmental. We are sensitive to and respectful of all periods through which the company’s economy is going through.
- People and organisations
- We see our employees as the company’s greatest asset. We treat each other with respect and dignity and adhere to a moral code.
- We work on employee development: training is a priority for us.
- To enable smooth career growth and strengthen the stability of the company, we have a representative and a successor for each of the key positions.
- Culture and values
- Our corporate culture is determined by our behaviour — across the whole company. We cultivate respect for each other and we are mindful of good manners.
- We also translate culture and values into our goals, processes or datathat we measure and evaluate.
- Market orientation
- We monitor market behaviour and preferences — both in the Czech Republic and abroad. We are among the first to react to change (First-mover).
– Client focus
- We care about client satisfaction . We cultivate good relationships, which we see as the basis of natural loyalty. Step by step, we are building a space for long-term cooperation.
- Speed of deployment
- We try to implement all changes quickly and flexibly. This builds our economic strength and our lead over our competitors.
- Moving forward
- We put emphasis on development. We constantly strive to improve to ensure continuous development at every point in time
- We respect each other. Everybody, everywhere.
- We see higher status as more responsibility, not more privilege.
- We’re telling the truth.
- Our word carries weight. What we promise, we keep.
- We don’t steal.
- We’re not cheating.
- We pay taxes and levies.
- We do not give or accept bribes.
- We do not accept any consideration at the expense of the company or clients.
- We seek win-win solutions with our partners.
- We pay on the agreed due date.